** PERIODIC CPC TRAINING AVAILABLE IN NEWBURY &
**NEXT COURSE AVAILABLE 30th – 4th DECEMBER WINCHESTER**
- Course 1. Vehicle Checks & Driver Legal Requirements - The essentials for every driver including
licensing, vehicle maintenance and checks, legal documentation, VOSA roadside checks & enforcement.
- Course 2. Driver Hours, Tachographs & Ecosafe Driving- Comprehensive interactive course to understand
the legal requirements for use and management of tachographs and records, as well as improving driver awareness for operating safely with vehicle sympathy and fuel efficiency.
- Course 3. Load Security, Health & Safety and Vehicle Familiarization - To improve driver's understanding
of load securing and equipment, tail lifts and manual handling as well as to improve driver's familiarization with different vehicle systems of operations.
- Course 4. Customer Care in the Transport Industry & Accident Procedures - To understand the importance
of corporate image and impact of customer care on your daily job, as well as the legal responsibilities & procedures for accidents.
- Course 5. Driver Well-Being and The Professional Driver Update - Staying fit to drive, reducing downtime,
complete legislative update, Bridge Strikes & Crossings, Route Planning
The cost is £60 + VAT + £8.75 DVSA Upload fee per driver, per course.
£400.00 for the full week’s CPC course (35 hours) per driver
Next Course Dates Available:
30th – 4th November WINCHESTER
7th – 11th December WINCHESTER & NEWBURY
14th – 18th December WINCHESTER & NEWBURY
21st – 24th December WINCHESTER & NEWBURY
29th – 31st December WINCHESTE & NEWBURY
Driving Licence Counterpart
On 8 June 2015 the paper counterpart to the British driving licence was abolished
making way for an online system changing the way motorists share their details with employers and car hire companies.
To share their details motorists must generate a code, which can
then be redeemed just once by a third party. From today (10 July 2015) the check code generated for motorists to share their driving licence details is valid for 21 days. Previously the code was
valid for 72 hours.
You can view and share your driving record at View your driving licence information. You’ll be able to see your information electronically and
generate a check code which you can then share with people who need to see your details (such as an employer or car hire company). If you want to, you can also download and print a
Check back here regularly to find out what's going on at Trailer Training UK LTD.